This video was made for the Australian market, please note the emergency numbers are different in New Zealand.
*Please Note: The CareAlert Smart Dialler requires a landline for normal operation.
- No ongoing monitoring fees EVER!!
- Easy to program
- The pendant is a dual pressure point ‘Safety Pendant’ minimizing accidental triggering
- Holds up to 5 contact phone numbers of your choice including Triple One
- Knows if your call for assistance is “live” answered
- Has a battery back-up in case of power failure
- Has a call button for in-house assistance
- Allows for 2 – way voice communication through the base station
- Can operate silently or in an alarm mode
- Built to the highest quality control New Zealand standards
- Passes all necessary New Zealand standards
- Comes complete with batteries, phone cable and suitable plug
- The remote pendant transmitter is waterproof and can be worn in the shower
- The pendant has a very good transmitting range. Under ideal conditions the effective range between the transmitter pendant and Base Station (dialler) can be up to or even exceed 50 metres. An Aerial booster can extend the range to 120 metres or more.
- Safe, easy and efficient means of ordering over the web
- Guaranteed delivery to your door via New Zealand post
- Each unit has its own unique code so as not to interfere with any other nearby unit
- Ideal for all manner of applications, including the elderly, retirement and nursing homes, convalescing patients, physically impaired persons, isolated living and businesses – for all these applications it is a safety line in an emergency.
- Backed by a company with over 30 successful years of business in the field of home safety.